Male Enhancement Group - Blog
The aim of treatment of this rather uncommon disorder is to reduce the anxiety which is evoked during the excitement phase, and which inhibits its expression. The original Masters and Johnson method is effective, although there are advantages to employing some flexibility to accommodate to the patients' individual dynamic needs.
1) Sensate focus I Taking turns at pleasuring or caressing each other's bodies without genital stimulation.
2) Sensate focus II Taking turns at pleasuring each other's bodies with gentle, non demanding genital stimulation which does not proceed to orgasm.
3) Slow, teasing genital stimulation by partner. The vulva, clitoris and vaginal entrance and the nipples are caressed. This is interrupted if the woman feels near orgasm, and then continued a little later, when arousal has diminished somewhat.
4) Coitus is withheld until the woman is well lubricated. To avoid frustration and to reduce pressure on the woman, the partner is advised to have extra coital orgasms during this phase of treatment.
5) Slow, teasing non-demanding intromission in the female superior position under her control, for the purpose of focusing on her vagina sensations.
When the patient's anxiety does not diminish sufficiently with these desensitizing exercises, we suggest bypass via distracting erotic imagery during stimulation, to give her a "tool" for managing her anxiety.
About The Author
David Crawford is the CEO and owner of a Penis Enlargement Reviewed company known as Penis Enlargement Group which is dedicated to researching and comparing penis enlargement products in order to determine which penis enlargement product is safer and more effective than other products on the market. Copyright 2011 David Crawford of Penis Enlargement Health Risk This article may be freely distributed if this resource box stays attached.
- Excitement Phase Disorders Of The Male (Impotence Or Erectile Dysfunction)
- Desire Phase Disorders Of Males And Females
- The Steps to Shared Orgasm
- Inadequate Ejaculatory Control (Premature Ejaculation)
- Experiental Or Behavioral Aspects Of Treatment